About the Leadership Mindset Programme
Dr Fiona Kennedy, NZLI senior leadership facilitator speaks about the Leadership Mindset Programme
The Leadership Mindset Programme builds new learning and capabilities to help you step up in your organisation.
Who participates in the Leadership Mindset Programme?
- Mid-career managers and professionals leading teams, projects or working across networks
- Small 'clusters' of 3-5 people from the same organisation
- Those ready for a step-change in their career pathways
How do organisations benefit from their managers participation?
Organisations will have managers and team leaders who:
- Engage proactively with the organisation's strategic objectives
- Engage with issues for which there are no easy answers
- Adapt to different challenges with agile thinking
What can you expect?
The programme is comprised of three two-day, non-residential workshops spread across a three-month period. This format enables participants to:
- Develop new leadership thinking from experienced facilitators, programme peers and guest speakers in interactive sessions
- Practise and embed new learning in their own organisations throughout the programme
- Challenge or recognise common assumptions about leadership and management
- Sustain new leadership practices beyond the duration of the programme
Workshop OneIdentifying the work of leadership
Workshop TwoDoing the work of leadership
Workshop ThreeSustaining the work of leadership
Find out about the next programme dates and how to register.
The Leadership Mindset Programme may be an ideal option for your team, organisation or sector when you have between 8 to 18 of your people ready to expand their shared leadership work to meet your strategic goals.
Contact the NZLI team to discuss your interest in a customised leadership mindset programme.
Email: leadership "at" nzli.co.nz
Phone: +64 9 923 8807