About the Leadership Mindset Programme
The Leadership Mindset Programme builds new learning and capabilities to help you step up in your organisation.
Who participates in the Leadership Mindset Programme?
- Mid-career managers and professionals leading teams, projects or working across networks
- Individuals or small 'clusters' of 3-5 people from the same organisation
- Those ready for a step-change in their career pathways
How do organisations benefit?
Organisations will have managers and team leaders who:
- Engage proactively with the organisation's strategic objectives
- Engage with issues for which there are no easy answers
- Adapt to different challenges with agile thinking
Download the Programme Brochure to find out more about the programme framework and the details of the next intake.
To discuss your interest or register for the programme please contact us:
|"The Leadership Mindset Programme is not a place where detailed tool kits are outlined, along with a list of tick-boxes and step-plans for success. It is a place where your thinking is challenged to the extreme, and the standard beliefs of leadership suddenly appear flawed and entirely ineffective".- Katy Glenie. Marketing Manager, Outward Bound|
Emma Bowmast from ASB talks about her experience on the Leadership Mindset Programme. Read other testimonials
Find out about the programme framework and details of the upcoming intake
Are you an alumnus of the University of Auckland? Apply now for the chance to secure a complimentary place on the upcoming programme!
The Customised Leadership Mindset Programme may be an ideal option for your team, organisation or sector